Forty-some years ago mercy was extended upon the least worthy of it....myself....and I was given faith unto salvation....as if I was pulled up in a net with thousands of other fish! Why? I will never know in this lifetime. Since that time....I had been conscious of one overwhelming responsibility....as God had also blessed us with one child....a son....and it was therefore my responsibility to raise him in the training and admonition of the Lord. God provided here also....as our son....now grown....knows his Lord and Savior....and he choose a wife who also follows Christ....and they have a son being raised in the heavenly graces of God's promises. It was not my responsibility that our son would be born again....for only God determines that....and many men....much more faithful than I....were not given that blessing....but it was my responsibility to pray.....fervently....and to care for the spiritual life of our child. So now I am old. Too old maybe to man an oar.....or to pull up a net full of fish....but not too old to hear the command....and then to toss the net over the side....and tell the younger men to pull...."Pull....the net will be filled when you just pull! I was once in just such a net....and so were you! Trust the One who gave the command to throw the net into the water!